Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to rent a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it'll registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They'll verify your documents just as soon as verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company signing up.
8. Once it's done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may cost a lot of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies' house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.